Furnished Serviced Offices From:
week for 150 sq. ft office unit (1/2 people)
week for 350 sq. ft office unit (3/4 people)
of other offices up to 1000 sq. ft are available
Deposit (£) Refundable|
Tel & Fax||360||210||130||30|
cost for own telephone line
charge for own line||35
(Free if taking Annual Business Pack|
own telephone, fax number, email address)
- Incoming messages are FREE When Subsribing to Fax Service)
Room (Large)||£9.50 per hour / £75.00 day
Room (Small)||£7.00 per hour / £50.00 day
per 1000 words|
conditions “the Company” shall mean RIVINGTON SECRETARIAL SERVICES
and “the customer” shall mean the person named in box 2 on the attached
1. The duty owed by the Company to the Customer shall consist of providing the
services marked by the Customer on this application form which has been signed
by the Customer. The provision of these services and the manner in which they
are carried out shall be entirely in the sole discretion of the Company.
2. The Customer agrees with the Company not to carry-on any business which could
be construed by the Company or any other party as illegal, defamatory, immoral
or obscene and agrees with the Company not to use the address and/or telephone,
fax and e-mail numbers of the Company nor the office of the Company, whether
directly of indirectly for any such purpose or purposes.
3. The customer agrees not to send or deliver or cause to be sent or delivered
to the Company’s premises any noxious, harmful, deteriorating, dangerous
or bulky object, and in the event of the same being so sent or delivered, the
Customer agrees that if the item/s are not removed from the premises within
two days of being notified (of which a letter addressed to the Customer at his
last known address shall be deemed sufficient Notice) then the Company is hereby
empowered to sell same and to retain the proceeds of sale thereof for the absolute
use of the Company.
4. The Company shall be entitled to refuse to accept any parcel or packet or
other object other than letters addressed to the Customer unless previous written
arrangements have been entered into by the Customer and agreed to in writing
by the Company.
5. In the event of an ordinary parcel or packet or other object other than letters
addressed to the Customer being delivered at the Company’s address, the
Company shall bear no responsibility therefor either to the Customer.
6. The Company shall be entitled to charge the Customer for handling recorded
or registered mail and for the handling and storing any parcel or packet or
other object received and/or stored at the Company’s address for the Customer,
and entirely at the Company’s discretion.
7. The Company agrees not to advertise the address and/or telephone, e-mail
and fax numbers of the Company without first obtaining the consent of the Managers
of the Company.
8. Regarding mail and/or telephone, fax and e-mail numbers, this agreement relates
solely to mail and messages addressed to the principal, Firm Customer or Company
named in the subscription form attached herewith.
9. If the Customer applies for additional services and the Company agrees to
grant the same, the Company grants them on the terms of those conditions. If
the services be use of desk with telephone or use of private office room there
shall be no relationship of landlord and tenant between the Company and the
Customer but merely a licence, and the use of desk with phone or room can be
in any part of the Company’s premises and can be switched from one part
to the other of the Company’s premises at any time, and entirely at the
10. The Customer agrees that the Company can use its discretion as to whether
or not it discloses the Customer’s address.
11. The Customer shall reimburse the Company immediately for all sums of money
expended by the Company pursuant to the agreement itself or in connection with
this agreement howsoever occasioned including through defamation if third parties.
12. If the Customer begins a service and pays for the service which is stated
on the subscription form whether in full or not, and has signed the subscription,
the Company hereby is entitled to refuse the customer a refund of this money,
as a formal agreement has been knowingly signed by the Customer to enter into
the stated service. The monies will be put towards the administration of the
13. In the event of the Customer failing to discharge his liability to the Company
for the services provided by the Company to him within one week of such payment
becoming due the Customer hereby empowers the Company to retain any correspondence
and/or messages addressed to him and any article(s) belonging to the Customer,
until he makes the payment owing by him to the Company.
14. The Agreement between the Company and the Customer is subject to written
Notice of Termination to be given by either party and to expire at any time
one month after sending same in an envelope addressed by the Customer to the
Company on any account whatsoever in relation to services rendered by the Company
15. In the event of a breach by the Customer of any of the above conditions
the Company shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately by sending
written notice of such termination to the Customer of which a letter addressed
to Customer at his last known address shall be deemed sufficient notice.
16. If the Customer’s nature of business is classed as Mail Order, the
Customer must abide by the Mail Order legal guidelines.
18. A total of 100 letters, telephone & fax messages are included in the
subscription fee. A charge of 20p will be made for each additional item.